Since 1996

Student Visas

Under the UKVI regulations, non-British or EU passport holders must apply for a Tier 4 Child or General visa for courses longer than 6 months.

The process:

1.    UK Schools:   

  • Issue a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) (upon receipt of your acceptance letter and deposit/fees as required) – usually 3 months before the commencement of the course

2.    Parents/Pupils: 

  • Complete an online form , pay the visa fee (£328* + a charge of £225 for each year of your course for access to the UK’s National Health Service) and book a visa appointment
  • Take a tuberculosis (TB) test at an approved clinic and obtain a TB certificate
  • If you are applying for a Tier 4 General Visa and do not have a British or EU passport, you need to take an IELTS English Language test that is specifically designed for the UK visa application at an approved testing centre
  • Prepare all necessary documents for visa submission (We will advise on the documents)
  • Prepare evidence of funds (You must show that you have held the full year’s fees for a consecutive 28-day period, ending no more than 31 days before your application)

*This is the Tier 4 Child/General visa fee and it changes from time to time. Please refer to the UKVI website for the latest information. Information is correct as at April 2016

× 預約/查詢